Latest Instagrams
Saturday, December 10, 2011

Engaged: Teuila + Joseph

While I was editing Teuila & Joseph's engagement pictures, I could NOT wait to share them with the online world!! lol. I loved the location that they chose and the coral that Teuila wore!! Oh heck, I loved everything about the shoot. Even though it was their first time in front of the camera together, they were so natural and had fun during the session. It is evident in their photos. Congrats on your engagement you two! I can't wait until your big day, it's going to be beautiful!!



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

2 comments: